Monday, January 19, 2015

Creating My Learning Log

For this course, and most of the other courses in the Educational Technology program, it requires documentation of artifacts and a way to show growth over time. Creating this blog is something I did over the summer when I began EDTECH 501, and have been adding posts ever since.  Even if the course does not require posts, such as EDTECH 502, I feel it is very important to document what was completed in the courses so that  I can stay organized for the eventual portfolio course. I completely enjoy using Blogger.  So much so that I have asked my own students to play around with it.  When I become more proficient in using Blogger, I hope to have my own students use it to communicate with other and collaborate about what we are learning in class.  I found it to be very rewarding to see how much progress I made over the course of the semester.  For me, I tend to look at the course syllabus at the beginning of the semester and wonder how I will ever accomplish the tasks, but somehow I seem to pull if off with the help of patient family members and collaboration with peers in my courses. I have to admit, creating pages and adding posts to those pages was a struggle for me during the summer, but hopefully now I will not have too many issues with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment