Friday, June 20, 2014

EDTECH Welcome





My name is Teresa Myers and I am excited to be part of the educational technology program at Boise State.  I am a high school Health and Earth Science teacher of 8th and 9th grade for the last 13 years, in a small rural community of Tyrone, PA.  I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition from Penn State University, along with teacher certification in Health and Earth Sciences. My husband of 17 years and my two lovely daughters, ages 6 and 12, are the light of my life.
The purpose of my learning log is to showcase what is completed in courses throughout the MET program.  It will also serve as a communication tool between myself, professors, and classmates where we will help each other improve. Finally, it will help me to see what has been accomplished, and what still needs to be accomplished to reach my goal.




No comments:

Post a Comment