Saturday, August 15, 2015

Asynchronous and Synchronous Lessons

Online lessons in the asynchronous and synchronous learning environment



During my time in EDTECH521: Online teaching in the k-12 Environment, two of our main projects include a asynchronous and synchronous lesson.  For my asynchronous lesson, I focused on the health topic of ABCDs of Melanoma.  For this lesson, I created a Power Point presentation with narration and uploaded it as a movie in YouTube.  For my synchronous lesson, I focused on the health topic of Lyme Disease.  For this lesson, I created a power point with narration and uploaded it to Adobe Connect.  Then, I actual taught the lesson in a synchronous learning environment.  Both lessons were fun to create.  The synchronous lesson was extremely fun to facilitate.  Enjoy.




Synchronous Lesson: Lyme Disease
Follow this link to my synchronous lesson and reflection:
EDTECH Adobe Connect server URL: https://edtech.adobeconnect.com
Login = krice@mail.boisestate.edu
Password = password



No comments:

Post a Comment