Saturday, August 29, 2015

Introduction Image

This image was taken in my front yard where I have lots of annuals and perennials planted.  My uncle made this particular bluebird box, and every time I peer out of my living room window, I'm reminded that I have such an awesome family of crafters and creators. 
I choose this particular image because of the natural setting and colors, with purple being my favorite.  The descriptive words I've choose represent me and what I do, with the word Mom being central to everything.  Being a mom is hands down my most important job.  I have two daughters who keep me very busy.  My oldest daughter is thirteen, plays soccer, and is in the 8th grade.  My youngest is seven, cheers for the Panthers, and is in the 2nd grade.  Needless to say, we have something to do every evening from homework, to practices, to games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment