Saturday, July 19, 2014

EDTECH Research

EDTECH Research

Annotated Bibliography




This assignment was difficult, but now that it is finally completed, I have a new passion for next year.  I did turn this assignment in on my "free pass". While trying to work on this assignment, I was visiting with my parents who live in Ohio.  My mother just had knee replacement, so I was very busy trying to make her comfortable and attend to what she needed.  Needless to say, I didn't get very much done.  In the evenings, we sat on her deck swing talking about life.
While I worked, I spent the bulk of my time reading and highlighting what I felt was important to my objective.  I realized very quickly that I was highlighting too much; but how do you summarize a 20 page article without hitting on many very important points?  I am absolutely positive that my research has impacted me and the way I think about gender in the classroom.  


Citing references using the APA style is still a challenge, but I understand why it is necessary.  If we don't have a strict standard, it would be difficult to know what is being referenced.  I hope you enjoy my research and thoughts on how males' and females' attitudes affect their use of technology. 




No comments:

Post a Comment