Monday, July 28, 2014

School Evaluation

School Evaluation


Maturity Model Benchmarks


I really enjoyed completing this assignment.  In fact,  this assignment was my favorite because it allowed me to see how educational technology has come full circle.  I was able to see the formal definition of educational technology come through the technology plan of my district in so many ways.  From facilitating and using to improving performance and managing, Eagles landing technology plan does an excellent job looking at each of those areas.  I was also able to have critical conversations with our district leaders about where we are with technology and where we want to be. 


I feel confident about technology integration at my district.  I know that administrative support is there.  Leaders at my district have always been open, or should I say cautiously open,  to what staff members feel is the way to go.  With my new knowledge and skill, hopefully I can make a difference in the way all staff members view the use of technology for the future success of our student body.

No comments:

Post a Comment